- Each passenger is permitted to carry only one such bag, which is to be presented separately for screening.
The following are some of the examples:
- Water and other drinks
- Creams, Lotions and Oils
- Perfumes and Sprays
- Gels including hair and shower gels
- Pressurized containers such as shaving foam and deodorants
- Pastes including, Vaseline and eye shadow
- Other items with similar consistency
- The following items are allowed in hand luggage:
- Medicine needed during the flight
- Baby food needed during the flight
You may buy any liquids beyond the security check points including the Duty Free Items or in-flight. Items purchased must be packed in security tamper evident bags and accompanied by proof of purchase upon presenting them at the security check point.