Airport Identification Passes
Permanent and Temporary
- Applications for Airport Security Identification Cards (ASIC) are done at the Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd Head Office (ACZ)
- Temporary ASIC are issued at ACZ Head Office Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport, domestic terminal and at each and every airport.
- The ASIC permanent and temporary are issued to those people who require access to the airports restricted areas to perform their duties
- Valid reasons with documentary evidence should be given when applying for an ASIC
Escorted Visitors Pass
- Escorted visitors passes are issued at each airport.
- They are issued to the public who may want to access the Airport restricted areas issued at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer, Director Airport Operations, Chief Aviation Security Officer or the Airport Manager.
- You will be requested to leave your identity card/ passport/ driving license at the security office, before being issued with a security pass.
- Before entering the restricted area you will be required to put any item that you may be carrying through the X- Ray machine, and go through the walk through Metal Detector/ Arch way detector. It is advised that you remove all metal objects on your body, including belts and put them through the X- Ray machine (Trays are provided at the screening points for these objects), before walking through the detector.
- These you collect on the other side of the screening machine